Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I was at RT too

Yes, I did manage to stay away from Mari F's camera. When we met, I wasn't in the best of attitudes. (Some chick proclaimed that I and my friend Annmarie could NOT sit at their table as she was saving all the seats. Understand, they just rolled in the table because we were standing in the back without a table at the Under the Sea Fairy Ball. I was ticked at the woman's ballsy attitude...then Mari came up and introduced herself and invited us to her table. We squeezed in there...they were great.)

Here's a pic of me with my friend Brooks Johnson, a former Caveman. I've been friends with Brooks before he got into EC. He was a Venus Press model and he was on my book WARRIOR LOVER. That still is my favorite cover ever. My one daughter has a crush on him and still calls him "Ares".







Here is me with friends Annmarie Ortega and former Mr Romance Andrei Claude outside the Vampire Ball (well, waiting for the ball part to start during the "play".)



Here is me at the EC Fantasyparty (the 30 minutes I was there).



And me with talented author, Kathy Kulig just before the Vampire Ball.




Marianne LaCroix

www.mariannelacroix.com

4 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

Mari -- looks like you had a FABULOUS time! Love all those dress up parties :)

Debra Glass said...

I can't wait to go to next year's RT Convention! It looks as if everyone had a fabulous time!

Debra Glass said...

LOL Wylie! We both said fabulous! Great minds think alike.

Mari said...

Well, it WAS fabulous!

Mari