Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kittens Do San Francisco

The RWA National convention in San Francisco is over and I'm still reeling from the overload of workshop info, parties and mega-watt authors.
There were many EC authors in attendance, but only three Kittens were representing. But Karen, Jennifer and I did our best to socialize and drink for and on behalf of ALL the Kittens ;)

And did y'all know that Jennifer was up for a Golden Heart?? Yes! Sadly, she didn't take the prize, but I, for one, went hoarse cheering for her :D
(Jen - next time, let's not wait for two days before we track each other down!)
I only had my iPhone camera, so the quality ain't great... but here are a few pics of EC gals.
Sadly, the only pic I had of Karen and me didn't turn out :( so we'll just have to get together again for a reshoot.
Jennifer North (beautiful inside AND out) and me (yes, I'm in the middle of a sentence because I don't stop talking. Ever.)
Christine d'Abo (an awesome author AND awesome room mate) and Denise Rosetti (who is funny AS SIN!)
Amy Ruttan and Robin L Rotham (I couldn't pose with either of them because I only come up to their belly buttons - they're giants)

6 comments:

Karen Erickson said...

Aw man! Well I'll have to look and see if I can find pix of us Wylie. I'm pretty sure I talked to Jennifer but I was checking in people at the PI event and crazy was the name of the game...

Sierra Dafoe said...

How cool! Wylie, it's great to get to see pictures of everybody :-)

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com

Wylie Kinson said...

Sierra - someone told me YOU were there, so I spend days asking after you.
Yeah... guess they were wrong! LOL
Next time, right?

Karen - I was SO BUMMED! The light coming through from a window behind us obliterated half our faces (which was probably an improvement where I was concerned) so next time, girlfriend... next time!

Amy Ruttan said...

I think C has a good picture of Karen and Wylie.

And yes, I admit to being a giant. I carry Wylie around in my pocket.

Sierra Dafoe said...

Wylie, I'm sure hoping! I'd love to get the chance to meet you in person. Cincinnati was my big trip this year -- we'll see how next year goes!

-- Sierra

sierradafoe.com

Red Garnier said...

I'd LOVE to have been there!! I love the pics, Wylie *Waving to everyone* and it sounds like you had such an amazing time!!! YAY!! :)