Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bad Kitty by Debra Glass NOW AVAILABLE at Ellora's Cave


Bram Barclay is the scandal of London society, sought out by ladies of the ton who enjoy his brand of pleasurable punishments. That’s why he cannot comprehend why innocent Miss Katrina Hartford has disguised herself as Kitty Hartley, taking a position as a maid at his estate. When he attempts to ferret out her secret, he finds her a willing servant, indeed.

No one knows scathing social columnist Alistair Allenby is Kitty’s nom de plume—or that she’s writing an article to expose Bram. But as she submits to his torturous toys, it’s Kitty who is exposed, indulging her unspoken desires to find true freedom, power…and love.

Reader Advisory: While not a true depiction of a BDSM lifestyle, Bad Kitty contains its share of tantalizing taboos. And spankings. Lots and lots of spankings.


To purchase or read an excerpt, click HERE.

2 comments:

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Congrats on your release Debra! It sounds like fun.

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hello!

Thought I'd say hi, since I have only just found you after author Debra Class (*waves*) left a comment on my book blog.

I'm adding this blog to my 'author blogroll' because it looks a lot of fun. And I love to share blogs such as this one with my readers.

Congrats, Debra! Thanks for popping by.