Monday, February 25, 2008

How was everyone's weekend?

How was everyone's weekend? Anything interesting happen?

Let's see, in my world....nope, not much going on. Handed in judging scores for contest. I am also getting an entry together to enter a contest. I don't normally do contests, but I thought, why not? Maybe I will get that much needed pat on the head for a job well done. Hey, I finaled in the BEACON last year with Scorpion King, and then a few months later it was chosen for one of the Pocket anthologies. Not too shabby, though I will say the Pocket thing was a total surprise. I mean, I tortured myself writing Scorpion King. I bet Kelli can remember that.

What am I working on right now? Well, a few things. I am shifting my focus from erotic romance to more mainstream romance. I am a little worn out writing erotic. Maybe later I will write some more, but at the moment, I am letting my heart lead the way. I have a contemporary romance in the works I hope to sell to NY.

Good news for the month is my first paperback from EC, Pirate's Mistress, is about to come out. I am very excited about that. VERY EXCITED. I've waited (impatiently) for my own EC paperback, and it will be here soon.

0 comments: