Friday, October 31, 2008

A New Romantic Comedy - You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, You'll Pee Your Panties!


Greetings Fans of Kelly's Kittens:


Love and laughter collide in my third novel, Getting Back to Delaney, a new romantic comedy now available as an E-Book from Cerridwen Press.


Take one heroine determined to succeed on her own, a hero who can’t help but step in, three nosy little old ladies with a knack for nurturing plants and people, and a rambunctious puppy, and you have a fun read with plenty of LOL moments right from the start. If you don’t pee your pants from laughing so hard then I want to know about it! Click here for a detailed description, read an excerpt, AND order your E-book today.


Prefer your books in print...My second novel, The Write Man for Her is now in print. Check out what readers are saying about this romantic comedy.

"Wanted to provide feedback on your book, The Write Man for Her. I loved it! It is a real page turner. I shared it with Jill, my office manager and Linda, my optician. They both loved it also and cannot wait for the next one. Congratulations on a wonderful, warm, fun and loving piece of work." Lorie Lippiatt


"After the alarm went off and after the usual coupld of snoozes, I picked up my new book, The Write Man for Her to read a chapter or two before getting on with my busy day. Two hours and ten chapters later, I just go out of bed...but only because I had to pee. Your fantastic new book is destroying my productive day." Jen Clark


"I purchased my book for my wife and I have to tell you, she is very much enjoying the novel. Her very words a few minutes ago were, 'I can hardly put down the book to take my nap.' So I know she is enjoying the story."

Check out my Web site ChristieWalkerBos.com for excerpts, reviews, photos and more. Sign up for my newsletter to receive information on book signings, new releases and contest.

Have a spooktacular Halloween!


0 comments: